Step 1- Consultation
The first step in the process is to call or email us to set-up a consultation where we will discuss your project ideas. At Nova Woodworks there are no standard styles, sizes, restrictions on materials, colours and finishes. We are truly a 100% custom manufacturer of cabinetry and architectural millwork. We are able to design and create any space with virtually limitless possibilities that will meet your ideal living or workspace needs. Each design is specifically created to meet the individual needs of each client and we strive to provide unique and innovative design solutions to meet those needs.
We offer two types of design consultation services:
In-Showroom Consultation: This is a free complimentary service. This option is perfect for the client who is comfortable with producing a dimensioned rough sketch of the space where the cabinetry will be located (if the project proceeds our designer will do final measurements prior to the ordering process.)
Some other items to bring to this meeting include:
- Magazine clippings of cabinet styles and accessories that you are interested in
- An established budget (which will allow us to lead you in the right direction in terms of the various cabinet styles, options and features)
- Types of materials you want to use for your project
- An idea of the types of appliances you want to incorporate into the design.
Our designer will collect all of the vital information and provide you with a rough estimate for your project.
In-Home Consultation: There is a fee for this service. Please contact us to discuss timing and pricing for this service. This option is perfect for the client who would like the measurements and sketches to be done by a professional designer and wants to go beyond the estimate and have a design completed. This service will also speed up the overall design phase since the designer will be working with more finalized dimensions.
This service includes the following items:
- Your space measured by our professional staff
- A complete design and estimate of your project
- Full access to working design drawings and renderings
- Design Consultation Fee will be applied towards the final cost of your project